This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(3) Licence to use website
- republish materials from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license materials from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute materials from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
(4) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
(5) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with / you generate a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so. We may disable your user ID and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
(6) User content
(7) Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(8) Limitations and exclusions of liability
- limit or exclude your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- or exclude any of your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(14) Exclusion of third party rights
(15) Entire agreement
(16) Law and jurisdiction